Please note that postcards can only be ordered in a mixed pack. The pack includes 1 each of the postcards:
- A large card showing the chancel of St. Andrew's Church dressed for the Easter celebrations. Poem 'The Flower' on the reverse. Size 7¾" x 5¾" (195mm x 148mm).
- A charming picture of George Herbert's little chapel viewed from the South East. The 'lepers squint' can be seen on the South wall. Size 6" x 4" (150mm x 100mm).
- A colourful picture of the altar at the East end of St. Andrew's Church, with its beautifully embroidered frontal illustrating Herbert's poem 'The Flower'. Size 6" x 4" (150mm x 100mm).
- A beautifully detailed picture of the 1933 memorial window at the West end of the church, depicting George Herbert and his friend Nicholas Ferrar, publisher of the first edition of 'The Temple'. Size 6" x 4" (150mm x 100mm).
- A close-up picture of the George Herbert memorial window showing the detail. He holds a viol to denote his skill as a musician, and Salisbury Cathedral is depicted in the background. Size 6" x 4" (150mm x 100mm).
- A detailed picture of the impressive statue of George Herbert which stands on the West front of Salisbury Cathedral. Designed and carved by Jason Battle. Size 6" x 4" (150mm x 100mm).
Pack of 6 postcards - £2.65